The Fresno Select Group is composed of 14 auto repair shops that value honesty, integrity and friendly customer service. Some of our affiliated shops have been in business for more than 50 years. Please visit us to see what the best in Fresno’s automotive and truck repair centers have to offer!
Peace of Mind Warranty
There’s no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the ASE-certified automotive service and repair professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty. It’s a written warranty that is honored at more than 13,000 locations nationwide; more than any other automotive repair brand. So no matter where your travels take you, if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
- Benefits to You
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 12 months/12,000 miles. That doubles to 24 months/24,000 miles if you use your NAPA VISA or NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you’re protected even when you travel.
- All NAPA AutoCare Center locations are locally owned and operated. NAPA AutoCare is not a franchise, but a high standard in the automotive industry developed by NAPA more than 20 years ago.
- Since it meets or exceeds NAPA’s high standards and has an outstanding reputation in your community, your local NAPA AutoCare Center can offer exclusive benefits like the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty to its customers.
The Value of ASE Certification
Many NAPA AutoCare Centers employ qualified ASE-certified technicians. ASE certification takes the guesswork out of finding a good technician. The independent, non-profit National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) tests and certifies the competence of individual automotive repair technicians so you can be assured of their skills and knowledge. This is why many NAPA AutoCare Center owners employ ASE-Certified repair professionals and why you should ask for them when you need repairs.